1) What is your name or alias?
Just Brandie, I don't have any cool aliases. Littlmoon I guess.
2) Why are you here?
Wow, that's an interesting question, why am I here? I guess because my mom forgot to use protection. My purpose in life would be to have fun and to make sure other people have fun with me.
3) Who's your favorite New Kid? Or is it Marky Mark?
Definitely would be Jordan Knight, although as an adult he sucks at singing now. NKOTB!
4) What is your favorite game?
Katamari Damacy, duh.
5) If you were a fruit or vegetable, what would you be?
An ugly fruit. Weird-looking on the outside but the inside's all good.
6) What's in your wallet?
Lack of money. Children pictures. Medical cards. Coupons.
7) What are your nicknames?
Montana's mom, Ford's mom, Indigo's mom, bus driver, littlmoon
8) What is the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you?
That's kind of a daily question, what's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to me today? So far nothing, but there's plenty of daylight left.
9) Nirvana or Pearl Jam?
10) What's the best thing about Vanilla Ice?
His hair. And his sweet moves.
11) What is your main aspiration in life?
To raise healthy, well-adjusted children that are just as weird as me.
12) What is your favorite '80s band or song?
It would definitely be … '80s band… A-ha, "Take on Me" for song. UB40 for favorite band.
13) What song is stuck in your head right now?
A-ha, "Take on Me"
14) What is your spirit animal?
A narwhale. Because they're unique and unusual, not exinct yet, but not that many around.
15) If you were to spontaneously combust in the near future, what would your
last thought be?
I'm going to spontaneously combust.
16) Are you a cat or dog person or perhaps both?
17) What is your favorite number?
18) Which Monopoly piece do you use?
19) Name the phase you're in right now.
I don't have enough free time for myself phase.
20) What's your favorite drink?
Coffee. Iced coffee from McDonald's. Vanilla
21) Name three movies you love, and three movies you
Love– 1. Anchorman 2. Happy Feet 3. Grease
Hate– Barbie doll movies that I have to watch with my daughter, there's three that we have and I hate them. They make me want to vomit.
22) What's a CD people don't expect you to have?
Garth Brooks. I like his old stuff.
23) Which actor would play you in the movie version of your life?
Tim Curry dressed in drag. 'Cause I think he's a fantastic actor and could portray me very well.
24) What would be the best concert lineup? (Five performers maximum)
I like to mix it up a little bit, the Indigo Girls, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, soft, spicy, then some Sarah McLaughlin, I have to put in the Decemberists because that was a fantastic concert, and then we should round it up with Melissa Etheridge, because she does put on a fantastic concert.
25) What TV show could you watch all fucking day?
26) Do you read books? And if so, which ones?
I do not know how to read. No, I read magazines more than books.
27) What are your guilty pleasures?
28) What is your favorite sequined outfit?
TThe Gem Shirt, from the gem shirt YouTube song, preferably the one with the three big gemmed triangles on the breasts.
29) What is your favorite Kevin Bacon masterpiece?
Any, I love Kevin Bacon. He is very delicious.
30) What is the best quote from Napoleon Dynamite?
So many to choose! "But my lips hurt real bad." "Gosh!"
31) Who is your favorite Jim Henson creation?
32) Who is your favorite Golden Girl?
Bea Arthur, hands down
33) What is your favorite movie quote?
I don't often go around quoting movies, I probably should, it would probably make me more cool. "I'm wet and cold and just plain scared!" -Rocky Horror
34) How did you feel about doing this interview? RIGHT NOW! FIRST
Very important. It made me think.